- Here at Mayfield Flowers we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and provide the products and services you have requested from us.
- If you have signed up to the Mayfield newsletter, your email will only be used to send our seasonal newsletters. You can unsubscribe from this using the unsubscribe button or by emailing us anytime.
- We have not and do not share this information with any other parties.
- We do not hold or store any banking or card details of our customers. All online payments are made by customers through PayPal so we do not collect or store any banking details. If you pay over the phone we comply with the PCI policy where again your information is not stored but directly entered into the PayaTrader secure online payment site.
- If you have given us permission to use any photographs of you on our website in emails or on our social media, this consent can be withdrawn at any time by writing or emailing us.
- If you have any concerns about the collection or storage of any personal data please do not hesitate to contact us.